Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some black female celebrity black female armpits

Tyra Banks:
Sanaa Lathan. Really would like a better view, can't find very good pics of her though:Screen capture from Love and Basketball:


Taraji P. Henson, same thing, I wish she would do the Beyonce pose:


Angela Bassett:
Lil' Kim has very hot black female armpits from Brooklyn:


I love this view:
Philly-based Eve also has nice black female Philly-based armpits, as you can see here:



Mya:




I really, really wish I could see Tisha Campbell's armpits in this picture:

Ok, there we go sort of:

Fantasia with Jennifer Hudson


Jennifer Hudson:


Kelly Rowland:



Alicia Keys:


In these three pictures you can see what it looks like when girls use too much white antiperspirant and it gets clumpy. I don't like looking at or tasting antiperspirant, but Alicia Keys' armpits still look sexy:




Everything about this picture is good:

I don't know who this is:


Janet Jackson:


Thandie Newton:

3 comments: