Friday, March 6, 2009

About ICPBFAI

The International Consortium for the Promulgation of Black Female Armpit Imagery (ICPBFAI) was founded as a not-for-profit conglomeration in the early afternoon hours of March 6, 2009 with the aim of fostering various approaches through the development and synergistic integration of coordinated multimedia along with a holistic systematization of visual representation designed to engender enhanced public accessibility to as well as availability of digital imagery geared towards engaging in the process of adaptation to and satisfaction of the enduring demands of men who like looking at pictures of black women's armpits.

10 comments:

  1. I really love black girls/women armpits, very very special, I love to smell, lick, black female armpits are the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your blog !


    Please more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first three armpit pics are great that girl has a perfect hairline very desirable

    ReplyDelete
  4. iI would love to see her with both arms in the air reallyy close for a lick like look

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sexual prowess of the Black Women is exhibited and celebrated by these beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love hairy black girls armpits i love to lick the musk from ever hair every time i see a black girl raise her arms i see that hair it makes my dick so hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to lick armpits. Ebony armpits are the best. I love as much as i love lick pussy. Armpit is the very best sexual fetish. I love that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Have a look at my blog post :: diets that work

    ReplyDelete